At Casa Atellani you can enjoy the original vineyard that we still grown now, after 500 years from the gift of the Duke to Leonardo.
The Museum, accessible until september 30th 2023, is open from tuesday to sunday, from 9am to 6pm: last entrance at 5.40pm.
THE MUSEUM IS SOLDOUT UNTIL THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER.
THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS:
*SEPTEMBER 22ND - MUSEUM CLOSED
*SEPTEMBER 23TH - MUSEUM CLOSED
*SEPTEMBER 24TH - MUSEUM CLOSED
*MONDAY IS THE CLOSING DAY
Due to high demand for reservations, we are no longer accepting outside groups and/or reservations by email or phone.
IT IS MANDATORY to check the remaining September availability in the calendar in the "Available Tickets" section and purchase the ticket or check availability directly at the ticket office and proceed to purchase.
NO ENTRANCE IS GUARANTEED WITHOUT A RESERVATION.
- Discounted admission for:
• holders of MUSIC MANIA Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano (Membership Card)
- Free admission for:
• holders of the Milan Lombardy Museum Subscription card: IT IS MANDATORY to check the availability online and book the tickets at the ticket office
• holders of Zani Viaggi Milan Pass voucher: IT IS MANDATORY to check the availability online and book the tickets at the ticket office
• visitors with disability with a companion: IT IS MANDATORY to check the availability online and book the tickets at the ticket office
• tourist guide: IT IS MANDATORY to check the availability online and book the tickets at the ticket office
- Reservation request for external groups with tourist guide:
• discounted rate of € 8.00 for groups of minimum 20 and maximum 25 visitors with compulsory microphone system (which can be rented at € 1,50 per person at the Vox Point inside the Museum - Vox Group Technical Partner)
PHOTO AND VIDEOS
Tripods and telescoping stands may not be used.
Permission for any professional photography of video filming must be obtained from the Piero Portaluppi's Foundation in advance by writing to: [email protected].
The Casa degli Atellani and Vigna di Leonardo are pleased to welcome visitors with disabilities and their accompanying people to offer them a museum's visit. It is necessary to specify that Casa degli Atellani is a historic Renaissance residence and has some architectural barriers that make wheelchair access difficult.
Reservation requested at: [email protected].
The Bookshop is located at the entrance of the ticket office, next to the Caffetteria. Opening hours: from Monday to Sunday, from 9.00 am to 18.00 pm.
It is possible to store luggage, backpacks, bags, strollers and others things at the ticket office guarded by the Museum's staff.
BAGS AND BACKPACKS
Luggage, bags, backpacks, helmets, shopping bags, and anything that could damage all the fornitures.
Pencils, blocks and sketchbooks are allowed inside the Museum. However, inks, colours and easels are not allowed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Food and drinks are not allowed in the Museum. Except for the bottles of water.
Wastebaskets are available inside the Caffetteria area. Please do not leave any rubbish in the exhibition area.
Dogs are not allowed in the open-air areas or in the halls of the Museum.
Purchase your ticket online